Furnace RepairWhen it comes to furnace malfunction, it is important to get the best technician available. Having a fully functioning furnace which is properly maintained can lower the chances of needing repairs in the first place. However, there are times when your furnace does need to be looked at. Furnace repairs will increase your furnace’s longevity and reduce the risk of needing a totally new unit installed. During the harsh cold winter months, it is
When Should I Call For A Furnace Repair?
There are a variety of reasons you should call an specialist to come look at your furnace. We will list them out from most common to least common.
- Improper heating: This is the most common call we get for furnace repairs. Improper heating is when your furnace either does not go up to the set temperature all or suddenly drops in temperature every now and then. This is an issue because it could mean that a bigger problem could be down the line and that there is a chance your furnace can fully shutdown on you in the middle of the blistering cold.
- Furnace Fully Shutdown: For furnaces that will not turn on whatsoever, an specialist can come to the rescue. Furnace shut downs can be for a variety of reasons going from electric issues, to circuit board issues, to fan issues. In these cases, it is a roll of the dice and a completely new furnace may be needed.
- Irregular Sounds: strange noises or knocking coming from your furnace is a sign that your furnace is about to give out. It is important to listen for these cues throughout the winter so you can call an specialist as soon as they arise.
- Strange Smells: Furnaces emitting odd smells are signs that your furnace may be on the brink of extinction. It is important to note that smells coming from your furnace are more rare than other signs.
Call WeTrust Plumbing Today
We are Chicago plumbing Heating and Cooling professionals!
- Our commercial / residential plumbing & drain services include the following: bathroom as well as kitchen plumbing repairs & installations, water as well as sewer line excavations, gas line repairs & installations, water pipe repairs & installations, water heater repairs & installations, sewer line inspections.
- Our commercial / residential heating & cooling services include the following: Duct repairs & installation, furnace installations, repairs, and maintenance as well as air conditioning installations, repairs, and maintenance.